Sunday, February 6, 2011

here it is baby

Despite my initial reservations about starting a blog, it seems to be the thing people start when living in another country. I guess its because people either have a lot more time on their hands, or feel as if they're experiencing something truly unique. Maybe its that fresh European air that has blown away my fear of being recognised as a 'blogger', but I now truly feel as if I am worthy of my own blogging site. That's not to say I'll be using this as a diary or a means of recording the ins and outs of daily events. That'd just be gay. This site will be used mainly as a music-blogging site mainly focussing on album/concert/artist/scene reviews and new music. Rock and roll McDonalds.

1 comment:

  1. Love the opening! Will become an avid reader- despite often not knowing the music- just love intelligent, researched and thought through reviews
    Gilda

    ReplyDelete